2009-02-27

Towel day

Towel Day: A Tribute to Douglas AdamsMonday May 14, 2001 06:00am PDT

Douglas Adams will be missed by his fans worldwide. So that all his fans everywhere can pay tribute to this genius, I propose that two weeks after his passing (May 25, 2001) be marked as "Towel Day". All Douglas Adams fans are encouraged to carry a towel with them for the day.

So long Douglas, and thanks for all the fish!

D Clyde Williamson, 2001-05-14

Vilket jag gillar, ett litet problem är att om man ska hedra Douglas så ska man ju göra det ordentligt och då ska man ju ha en handduk med texten "Don't panic" på och det finns ju att köpa. MEN den kostar 474,87 SEK vilket är lite väl blodigt ...

I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggerfy