2009-01-10

Life

When life hands you lemons you make lemonade, right?

But what do you do when you meet someone who is perfect for you, you just know it in your heart, and she likes you back, you talk about everything, about babies and marriage and all those things.
She's a little bit younger than you but that is not a problem, not to you or her.

There is only one problem. She might be moving, along with the rest of her family, to another country.

It's not that far but it makes her hesitant in getting to seriously involved with you since distance is never good in a relationship, especially when it's new and you just want to be together all the time.
And what happens if you really fall in love, if you want to get married, and she has a good life abroad? Can I really ask her to move back? That's not fair to her.

I have kids and can't just relocate them and me without a whole lot of problems with their mothers. It's just not practical.

I really don't know what to do? Should I break it off with her now? Before it gets to serious and we realize that it just doesn't work... *sigh* it's eating me up inside, I'm way to passionate to be in a long distance relationship.

No, I'm not really looking for help, just had to get it out of my system.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggerfy