2004-10-20

It's just another day

It's strange how things start to fall apart, I'm not refering to my personal life.
You see the small things, like people throwing their trash on the ground instead of the waste bin, small things, and if you complain you feel like your being picky, "Just like your mother", and you don't want that.

I was walking home after picking up my son from school and we came to a big field, there was some broken sticks and a torn newspaper thrown all over the place and I felt that it looked run-down, you know, you feel like "this is where I live and I don't want to live at a landfill".

It's things like that that makes me wonder what the hell is going on around me. Today an 8 year old boy and a 56 year old woman was stabbed to death in Linköping. I meen, who stabs an 8 year old? How sick do you have to be?
Yesterday night an entire family was killed and incinerated in a carcrash because a truckdriver decided to have a drink and drive on the wrong side of the freeway, one infant, one slightly older child and their parents. Burnt to death. Makes my stomach turn.

There is such a huge lack of respect in the world, and soon W. Bush will get elected again so you know that things aren't going to improve for 4 more years. ;)
I'm swedish but we are still affected, on the other side of the pond, by what americans are doing and deciding, so I'm hoping that Bush doesn't get elected and that Kerry shows the world a lot more respect than Bush has.

That's all 4 now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggerfy