2009-08-10

Nutshell ...

Sjukt skön låt.
Nutshell av Alice in Chains


(SONY är snåla så ni får hålla till godo med en riktigt bra cover-version av Staind istället)


We chase misprinted lies
We face the path of time
And yet I fight
And yet I fight
This battle all alone
No one to cry to
No place to call home

Oooh...oooh...
Oooh...oooh...

My gift of self is raped
My privacy is raked
And yet I find
And yet I find
Repeating in my head
If I cant be my own
Id feel better dead

Oooh...oooh...
Oooh...oooh...

Layne va så jävla bra... :(

Åsså lite respekt och kärlek från nån som heter John, vet inte vem han är men dikten är vacker:

Though he may sing in another voice and show his talent through someone else's eyes, Layne Staley lives on.
Even if those don't choose to believe we can reincarnate, I choose to believe one day I will walk down the street and meet eyes with Layne again.
If you choose not to believe this, know that Layne's spirit does reincarnate every time one of his songs is played or his voice is heard.



I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Bloggerfy